Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Jill of all trades

I have a ton of resumes out. I got a call for a job yesterday but it was for full time and with my young daughter I'm only available part-time for now. I'll keep looking.

In the meantime I have multiple orders for my baked goods to fill in a few weeks and next week it seems I have an appointment with a client for the Interior Design business I have freelancing. yes, two businesses. As of yet both are doing good but neither are doing great.

I need to revamp my novel and I think I could sell it. But for today I'll just vote and make some draperies. I feel diversified. Now if one could net me some big cash. Last night I won half a million on 'Deal or No Deal' on line. If only it were real!

4 comments:

lioux said...

I'm a TOTAL Jacques of all trades myself.

Angel said...

So you can make me dinner, while also fixing my roof and playing me a soothing tune on Fernando? *hee hee*

lioux said...

TOTALLY!!

Angel said...

Well then.....YOU ROCK! (in more ways than one. LMAO)