Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Time home with the whole fam damnly.

It has been a crazy busy time around here. With hubby home I haven't had a moment to blog. He went into the office this morning. His company/firm moved from one building in town to another (a new lease) and he has to have his office set up for Monday. My monkeys and I will be taking a drive downtown to see his new office. He needs my help hanging some things on the walls (he says he doesn't trust his crooked eye. LOL)

Yesterday we got our tree up and some outside decorations for Christmas set up. I washed some windows before putting the wreaths up but only got the first floor five windows done before hubby needed me for something. I suppose I know what I'm doing later today. *snicker*

I've been sleeping better but had a horrible dream last night. I hate that.

I must get more things done while hubby is away. I'm outy! *smile*

2 comments:

Angel said...

We got our tree yesterday too and took full advantage of the weather to get our christmas stuff up too. when everyone else is doing next weekend in the freezing cold I'll be laughing! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Angel said...

One tree down and one real one to go. We'll do that one around the 10th. We put the faux one up in the family room (we have had that tree since before we got married, it's a nice tree) this is the 11th Christmas with the tree and we love it. (got our money's worth. LOL)

Then we put a real one in the front living room with the train my dad got the kids around it. That reminds me, I need a new tree skirt. Hmmmm.