Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

B-day but not mine.


Some of you remember that I write erotica, or erotic romance. I haven't written anything new since finishing a long story in October (which by the way earned me a big fan who asked me to be his 'f' buddy. LOL.) I have been relearning some rules of grammar or trying to improve my writing ability but always, as with anyone, I miss certain punctuation, spell things incorrectly, use a word here or there the wrong way and *gasp* end in a preposition. (I know TW/CW-D. I should be ashamed of myself.)

To help me with the issues in my writing I found two editors through the site that I primarily post my stories. I have lost touch with one recently but the other one I have become good friends with. His name is Gail and he lives in the south.

Well today is Gail's 74th b-day and so on top of the gifts I sent, the e-cards I bombarded him with today I want to dedicate this post to him. He loves erotica too and is a fun and wonderful man I have had the ultimate priveledge of finding, getting to know and ultimately calling my friend. So happy b-day my friend. Happy Birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day and the cookies I sent don't make your tummy hurt. :D Pace yourself please.

5 comments:

lioux said...

Happy Birthday Gail!

Rachel Emma said...

Happy Birthday Angel, i hope you have a brilliant day.

Take Care
Rachel Emma

Angel said...

He had a good birthay, thanks lioux.

And thank you Rachel Emma for the birthday wish. Despite the weather I'm sure I'll have a brilliant day. My son's eyes weren't even fully opened when he said, "Happy Birthday, Mommy." Now THAT is a gift. *sniffle*

Rachel Emma said...

Happy Birthday Gail too.

Rachel Emma

Angel said...

You are too cute, Rachel. Thanks. LOL.