Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Knights who say Ni!


I was just reminded of a movie that I absolutely LOVE.

Monty Python's "Quest for the Holy Grail". It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. One of my favorite parts is:

Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
Knight 2: NI!
Other Knights: Shh...
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG! Zoom-Boing! Z'nourrwringmm!"s

I also like when they say "We want a Shrubbery." Ahhh so many amusing quotes from that movie. Like this one:

French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Arthur: Is there someone else up there we could talk to?
French Soldier: No, now go away before I taunt you a second time.

4 comments:

Retail Zombie said...

You would love working at the GC. I think this movie gets quoted every day.

"A DUCK!"

Angel said...

I would! You could teach me how to freak people out with the 'what did you call me?' thing. PLUS quoting the movie!

lioux said...

OMG!

C-W D and I Love, Love, Love this movie.

French Soldier: "I told them we already have one."

(Just before your quote--referring to the grail).

Angel said...

I know! Funny, Funny movie!