Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

So......

Tomorrow is 'my day' my family keeps reminding me. *sigh* Yes, I know my b-day's coming up but I think I'm at the point where I dread another year passing and saying 'I'm 34' instead of 'I'm 33' when I feel 18 at heart (despite having two kids. LOL)

My daughter keeps whispering about a surprise to which my husband laughed at this morning and said, "It'll be a surprise to me too." So that means it's all in my daughters head. *snicker* My little peanut.

But hubby did call from the car saying he has a plan for my b-day night. Since the next night we go out for a work holiday party we aren't really 'planning' anything for my b-day and that's fine. I'm happy to spend it with my family. He has told me I will not be cooking so, yay...two nights in a row of 'not cooking'. That in and of itself is a gift.

I did get my Nickelback tickets in the mail yesterday so I'm a happy Angel.

So bloggers, tomorrow I'll be forced to change my profile to 34 year old. *sigh* I'm wondering if I should just remove that and keep myself from having to depressingly change it. But I will not change it until my actual time of birth. I shall not go softly into that good night!

4 comments:

Angel said...

Don't even put your age there. Just put your birthday in your profile and it automatically updates it. You don't need to put it in your 'about me' stuff too. that just hurts the ego! LOL!

lioux said...

On the plus side of getting older;

Birthday spankings last longer.

I know.

I'm naughty.

*smirk*

Angel said...

I know I'm just punishing myself with having it up there, Dramamama.

Speaking of punishing....Lioux! that is SUCH a silver lining. Hmmmm (wheels turning.) I will share that with hubby. I'm just as naughty. *wicked grin*

lioux said...

Do you think the birthday surprise is a new Jetta?