Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Yum....opps and a little drool :D


I just had to take a moment to say that David Boreanaz is so yummy that I can barely stand it. I don't care if you agree, really I don't. I stumbled upon a picture of him and then found some with him in a bubble bath, can you say "Grrrrrrrr"?

I'd be happy to search for Bones with him. hee hee.

I had an exquisite photo of him in a bubble bath but it wouldn't appear so here is a link to it: I call it "if only I could play with his rubber ducky."

6 comments:

lioux said...

Yet another *Angel*.

Angel said...

And so he is.... in more ways than one. *chuckle*

Angel said...

Ok, I'm not into him, however, that bath picture... well, that is yumolicious:)

Angel of Design said...

He's a hunk-sickle

Edgeoforever said...

How can I not agree?

Angel said...

You're right boris.....no point in arguing.