Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Random stream of consciousness

The fog is lifting.

My head is feeling better.

The Office was good but not overly funny.

CSI just started and the kids are quiet, so yeah.

Kids didn't have school today and won't have it tomorrow either. So it feels like Saturday night.

Why was my first thought after my headache lifted to get a drink, an alcoholic drink?

That and I'm feeling frisky. GRrrrrrowl. (watch out hubby) LOL.

I need to get on the treadmill tomorrow.

I need to call and get my breaks fixed since hubby won't. I might not have them for much longer.

I'm warm....really really warm.

I hope the fog doesn't return in the morning. :D

4 comments:

Angel said...

OMG. I Tivo'd the Office and CSI is on right now. I only watch CSI Vegas. The others I don't even bother with.

Angel said...

LMAO... perfect. Vegas is my favorite. Forget about NY, doesn't do it for me. Miami I watch despite David Caruso (earlier in my blog I complain about him) but Vegas is my favorite.

btw... multitasking too, nice. I just read your blog where you got little sleep. That's horrible, hope the kids and you are feeling better. Nothing worse than those nights. Mine are 19 months apart.

lioux said...

I didn't watch the TV last night.

*sigh*

Lioux was networking for some new Co-Work.

Angel said...

Wow! I hope it works out! What will I do without my dose of Lioux? *sniff*