Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Totally Awesome dude, I'm getting old. Wait. *sigh*

One of the radio stations here is playing all 80's music today. It's awsome! I ABSOLUTELY love 80's music.

Psssst. Angel. Watch out your age is showing. *sigh*

Oh yeah. I have a b-day coming up. I think Train Wreck does too, or did I miss it. Is it possible to skip a b-day? I like where I am. I don't wanna get older. Worse yet, hubby's 8 months younger than me and calls me his 'old lady'. *sigh* I hate that.

I'm still trying to figure out a most awesome b-day gift to give Lioux. Hmmm. Ponder ponder. An ash tray? No. Gum. No he has that. I know. Tacks for in his boots so he can clomp and click. TW would love that! LOL.

8 comments:

lioux said...

That's totally rad to the max!

Angel said...

Yep. Getting older totally gags me with a spoon, I mean it barfs me out big time. Okay, there are some gnarly parts.

lioux said...

Totally fer sure.

Angel of Design said...

Okay. We're officially 80's valley girls. Where is my fluorescent orange nail polish?

lioux said...

It's probably next to your hair crimper.

Angel said...

Holy sh*t! I so went through a hair crimper phase. Hmmmm memories.

lioux said...

Have A Great Weekend.

I'm about ready to *sign out*

Angel said...

I hope you have a great weekend sweetie, tioux!