Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Enough pilfering, Angel!


Okay, so today I've lacked imagination. I've basically taken posts from other blogs and used them. Yes, I've been a blogging poser today. A shadow of myself.

So now I'm trying to save face and make an original post. It will not be anything fantastic or overly witty an observation about life around us so move on if you are seeking those sorts of things.

My day started off crazy. My monkeys got up and decided that despite asking for the breakfast they wanted and getting the breakfast they wanted, they wouldn't eat it. So after feeling like a psychotic cheerleader saying "eat it, eat it, eat it now!" I walk up to the bus stop with my son. After returning home I had to grab my digital camera, tape measure, paint sample deck, catelogs and big bag to stuff it in. I printed up a brochure for my design business and then dressed my daughter and drove her off to preschool. Then I met up with a woman who's son is in the same preschool to help her with her master bedroom. God I love design. I was there only a half hour and it juiced me up! Adrenaline rush from design? Freaky weird.

Then I had to take photos at my parents of their driveway as they attempt to get the new asphalt driveway repaired by the installer or prepare to sue. Then I finally had a piece of toast at home.

An hour later I was picking my daughter up and there I got another baking order. On the way home I found out from hubby that I'll be getting 2-3 more baking orders.

Then I get home and waste away doing nothing but pilfering from other blogs. I feel like a waste of life. I kept checking email a million times even though I knew there really wouldn't be anything there. *sigh*

I get a phone call from my best customer for baked goods. Apparently she has been talking me up around town and her friend wants to order something. So there you have it. I thought all my orders were in and nope.

So next week will be a mad house here. Hubby told me that he and the kids are leaving the house Monday & Tuesday since I will be a blur in the kitchen. LOL. Whatever, he just better not get in my way. I'll tell you what! *chuckle*

An unimaginative post but a day in my life. I feel like I did so much and yet I did nothing. I'm up to do something and try to salvage my day. Blog ya later!

5 comments:

lioux said...

Blog on with your bad self.

lioux said...

OMG!!

You have to go to Train Wreck's site.

He just did his Tarot test.

Seriously.

Angel said...

kay!

Angel said...

I'm so jealous. I wish I had design and baking talents like that! That way I could make some spare change pimping out my goodies too! Dammit.. I hate being talentless.

Angel said...

Pimping out your goodies? LMAO that sounds so illegal! I love it!