Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, November 03, 2006

The divine Miss Thang

At the bus stop this morning I got cornered by Miss Thang. You know, the woman I talked about before who has name brand everything and flaunts new cars, vacation and what nots. This woman thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. She hates not being part of a conversation. Another woman came up to talk to her about something but then noticed a furniture delivery truck pull into the community that she stated was for her. When she told Miss Thang, "I'll talk to you later about this," and began to walk toward her car to follow the truck. But Miss Thang kept asking her innane questions. The other woman was rushed and irritated and then Miss Thang asked, "What are you getting?" *gasp!*

Who does that?

Miss Thang isn't one to "keep up with the Jones'." She is more like "beat out the Jones'." It wouldn't surprise me if she had a designer brand toilet seat. I would expect her to be at the bus stop to tell us the designer name, the style, how much she paid for it and how nice it feels on her a*s. *sigh* I just smile and nod and chat, keeping my thoughts to myself (and my blog. LOL)

No comments: