Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Funny movie forgotten: Until now:

Today we went to XYZ Electronics store and perused the items we want. Aren't we the window shoppers? LOL. My daughter has successfully quit wearing pull-ups at night and we celebrated her success with a gameboy game. (can you smell the bribe? *snicker*)

In the checkout I saw a movie that I ABSOLUTELY love and quote. I would say it falls in "Angel's Quotable Comedies" list.


"Princess Bride" is awesome. Can you say, "Hello. My name is Inigo Mantoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." ? What about, "Inconcievable!"?

Here are some more:

Vizzini: Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristole, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes
Vizzini: Morons.

Inigo: I don't mean to pry. You don't by perhaps have six fingers on your right hand?
Man in Black: Do you always start conversations this way?

Inigo: You seem a decent fellow, I hate to kill you
Man in Black: You seem a decent fellow, I hate to die

Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect!
Vizzini: Wait til I get started!!! ... Where was I? "You fell victim to one of the clasic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly les well known i this - never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line! hahaha! hahaha! haha--"

No comments: