Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Potpourri post




So the sun is shining, yeah for that. But I'm off to the basement to climb onto the treadmill and punish myself. Hmmm do I lift a bit too? We'll see.

I sent some macaroons and pumpkin roll into hubby's office and the verdict is in: They love them both. They're my baking guinea pigs, samplers would be a nicer term to use. They are also part of my client base and samples make for orders. Suprisingly enough the macaroons are the biggest hit. Hmmm. We'll see if I get orders. I've ordered my boxes and have received some orders, I still feel I need a few more.

Switching gears a bit, one monkey is off to school and I hear the stirring of the second monkey now.

Ahhh, I can deal with anything because the sun is shining, right? Right.

No comments: