Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Quotable comedies

Okay, I’ve blogged about movies in the past. If you can’t tell from my past posts I love to laugh. Yep, comedies are my favorite. And I like the term “Quotable Comedies” so here is my list with the first line that comes to mind from said movie.

Angel's Quotable Comedy List (Angel of Design not Angel of Drama)

Princess Bride (already covered.)
Tommy Boy “Not so much here, or here….but here.”
Airplane “…and stop calling me Shirley.”
Monty Python – Quest for the Holy Grail “I want a shrubbery!”
Happy Gilmore, “The price is wrong b*tch!”, “I hate that Bob Barker.”
Dumb and Dumber, “We got no food, no jobs... our PET'S HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"
Austin Powers Movies “Get in my belly!”
So I Married an Ax Murderer “He’s got a huge head, like an orange on a toothpick.”
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, “
Better Off Dead “I want my two dollars!”
Back to School “Call me some time, when you have no class.”
The Great Outdoors “Big….Big bear…..Big bear chase.”

I’m sure more movies will come to mind. These are the ones that I could think of. Peace...out!

7 comments:

Angel said...

"HEED! MOVE!!!"

Favorite line from So I Married an Axe Murderer.

LOVE that movie and use that line all the time.

lioux said...

Awesome. I'm not sure what time your test is scheduled for tomorrow, but Co-Worker Dan and I wanted to send some good energy your way.

[[[Hugs]]]

Angel said...

Awwwww my blogging boys are too good to me. Thanks for the hugs. It's at 11 am and I'm monkey free for the test. All will be well, but I'll update you.

You're good to me guys. Really.

lioux said...

Young Frankenstein

"You men are all alike!

Seven or eight quick ones and then you're off with the boys to boast and brag!

YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

Oh... I think I love him!"

That used to be the outgoing message for my answering machine.

Angel said...

Shamefully I admit I haven't seen the flick. I must rent it. I know, Lioux I know. Don't roll your eyes at me like that. *snicker*

lioux said...

Wow!

You could hear them rolling from there?

Angel said...

LMAO....just a hunch