Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Mess, such a mess.

The holiday as passed but my kids have just one more day off from school. My son has learned the joy of being able to sleep in and is doing so as I type this. Good for him. My daughter is up and playing her gameboy and my house is a major wreck.

I can't stand when there is a cluster 'F' of stuff in every room and for some reason that happens when we are all home together. Is it because I don't pick up as often or as good? I don't know. All I know is it's time to break out the timer and do the five minute per room pick up. It works every time and I end up a smiling happy Angel.

3 comments:

Angel said...

Get to it! I only have a little bit of cleaning to do... I did quite a bit this weekend and I tend to pick up every day and clean as I go. I do get lazy at times and let the house go and then do a massive 2 day cleaning that complete wears me out... but that's my fault.

Angel said...

My house isn't as bad as it sounds, it's just that ANY clutter rakes on my nerves.

I went in a neighbor's house a few doors down before thanksgiving and there was stuff every where. I thought I was going to go into convulsions there was so much mess. I entered my house and exhaled a calming exhale. Did I mention I have OCD? LOL

Angel said...

I do the same thing! Just when I think my house is messy I go to someone elses... GAH! I don't feel so bad. I just have high standards and OCD as well! LOL!