Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Bulky Bulk Bulk and shots

So a month ago, in my infinite wisdom I scheduled my daughter a 'well checkup' for today. But I have a ton of sh*t to do. But I had to take her. She got a stick to the finger to test her hemoglobins and two vaccinations. Fun fun for her. (and mommy when you have to hold her immobile. It breaks my heart. *sigh*)

As a reward hubby suggested her favorite lunch, Burger King Chicken tenders. Of course! I have to sit in the long drive thru line and I have a ton of time! Right?

Plus I had to run to a store. I love buying in bulk and it suits me for my baking needs. Only the last time I went to the Bulky Bulk Bulk store (I don't know what I called it before but I like that name better) I forgot to get a sack'o flour. (25 lbs) *smacks forehead* and it's Thanksgiving week so ALL the stores are INSANE! We made it through and now I'm over an hour behind on my schedule.

So why am I blogging, you ask? I have no freakin' idea. I'm outy! Blog you later! :D

5 comments:

lioux said...

When did you drink your shots?

*confused*

Angel said...

*snicker*

Later tonight. After I'm done baking. Seriously. I'll need one. But NOOOOO Yagger. Nope.

TRAIN WRECK said...

One more smack in the head and you're going to
be smacking it in the Emergency Room.

lioux said...

I've got something you can smack TW!

Angel said...

LOL.... I'm gentle. I don't like it rough in the kitchen. *evil grin*

Oh, and Lioux! Watch what you say, this is a PG blog and my virgin eyes can't handle such talk