Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, November 10, 2006

On the flip side

Today started out as a good one. I got to sleep in since the monkeys didn't have school. I woke with very little rembrants of a headache and the sun is shining yet again. I'm a happy Angel.

Then I read Damnyoudan and I'm bummed. I hate reading you're having a bad time Lioux. Really, I do. [[[hug]]] I hope everything works out for you babe! Feel free to email me, if you want. Regardless, good luck. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

lioux said...

Thanks Angel.

DYD actually started because of what's going on here at Company, Inc.

C-W D has absolutely NOTHING to do with this.

I had a huge blowout with our boss yesterday afternoon.

And just decided.

I'm done here at Company, Inc.

Angel said...

That happens sometimes. You have to do what's best for you Lioux. I was serious though, please e-mail me, a link to my email is in my addy. At least so I can find out how you're doing from time to time.

Good luck to you!