Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's no 'Chuckie' but....

On the note of kids toys, as I was posting the one about the Doodle monster at my kitchen table, I could hear....upstairs.....in my daughter's room her "Princess Alexa" doll cooing and laughing.

Okay folks! This doll needs to be activated by someone and me, the cat and dog were the only ones home and all were on the first floor.

Keep it up freaky doll and you'll go the way of the creepy talking grill and the freakish talking gopher game that would go off at will. The gopher one especially was annoying. It would only go off for me and only when I would turn my back from the toy room. If it's a ghost, at least it picked a cute toy this time. Thank goodness I don't have a "Chuckie" looking doll in the house. I hated that thing.

No comments: