Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Girl fun in 'men's world'


I ABSOLUTELY LOVE walking through the large National X Home Improvement stores. I love looking at all items, not just girly things but even millwork and lumber, dreaming of projects that I can get hubby to help with. I'm actually capable of doing it alone, lil' ol' 5'-0" me.

My favorite way to cruise around National X Home Improvement store is in a short skirt, nice top, heels and my jingle-jangle purse (it's a purse with tiny reflective metal peaces that sounds like a wind chime when I move.) Men look at me like I'm so freakin' out of place. Then I like to ask a question to a male employee about a project and watch his face as it appears confused that a petite girly girl knows construction. Hee hee. Fun.

8 comments:

lioux said...

I have an AWESOME National X Home Improvement Store story.

I'm going to have to draft it out this afternoon.

TRAIN WRECK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TRAIN WRECK said...

GC is located in a National X Home Improvement Store.

Angel said...

Ahhhhh so I stroll by many Kintner's in my travels then. Well, not Kintner EXACTLY, I'm sure there's only one but Kinter-like guys.

And I've bent an ear or two of a guy in the GC dept of said National X. Perhaps CW-D-like guys. Hee hee.

Btw.... I worked in the kitchen design dept for a National X Home Improvement Store for a spell.

lioux said...

As a baker?

Angel said...

Smart butt (you made me say it again. LOL)

No....as an Interior Designer. *Points to my profile* You were just kidding, right?

lioux said...

Yes. Yes.

Angel said...

I know I have a headache so I'm easily confused. :D