Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back to normal ~sort of ~

Now that Thanksgiving weekend is over and my son went back to school today, I'm back to my normal routine, sort of. I'll miss my little monkey boy but it was clear that he was getting bored at home.

Hubby is on a plane, as I blog here, to points southward (jelly belly) where he has packed shorts for his 'off time' (double jelly belly) to partake in depo's for work. He'll be back in a few days and I hope to have this house Christmas-fied by the time he returns.

My laundry hamper is one load shy of empty (wooo hooo!) and I got a jump on cleaning so if I keep this up I'll have a great week. My b-day is coming up but the day after is one of hubby's two work holiday parties, we use that night as our night out for my b-day. So that means I'm off to a store with the b-day money from Mama & Dad. (yippee!)

pssst....Dramamama. I promise to snap some pictures when I'm done decking the halls here. *smile*

No comments: