Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Soooo very very tired.

I just got done in the kitchen and I'm so very tired. I think I'm fighting off an illness. I've been tired from working in the kitchen all day before but this is much different. *sigh* At least it's almost bed time. Tomorrow is another day and I have my interview rescheduled. Which is fine with me. I'm not overly enthused about the interview, though. It's a good job I'm sure but not what I really really want. I wish the architectural firms would call.

Still, it could be worse. I just found out this morning that a friend/neighbor got laid off recently. His son and my son are very close. I feel so bad. I just hope he finds a new job quickly.

Well I'm off to lick my wounds and cuddle up to my heating pad. I'm outy.

2 comments:

lioux said...

Good Luck on the interview today.

Angel said...

Thanks but she called and rescheduled it last night for Monday afternoon. Thank goodness she did. (explanation in my next post.)