Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy mom on a sunny day...

Today is a good day.

My son had a spectacular review and report card from his teacher and we couldn't be happier. His kindergarten teacher was tough on him so it's wonderful to hear praise of my son in 1st grade. Besides that I was told something I suspected last year: He's advanced. He's doing some math and english at a 2nd grade level and this teacher is encouraging him when the kindergarten teacher told me he wasn't advanced, just disruptive. He was bored then and is challenged now.

I'm a happy mom. Now if I could just beat this migraine. *sigh* Three days of it is enough. It's sunny, that should help, right?

2 comments:

lioux said...

I was just outside.

It's awesome in the sun.

*sigh*

Smart kid. Must take after mom.

Angel said...

Yes...awesome. Beautiful and makes me want to do the "Dumb & Dumber" happy dance.

*double sigh*

AWwwww thanks. :D