Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Devil/angel

I like to mess with hubby's head sometimes. We have many many remote controls in the house. So last night hubby had the remote, as usual, and I was feeling mischevious. You see my headache had lifted and there's something about finally feeling good after feeling so lousy.

Anyway, he finally settled on a channel and in my peripheral vision I saw him put the remote on his leg. I had the DVD recorder remote and he couldn't see that I did. So all I did was press up channel once. I sat there all innocent, well because I am. (usually hee hee.)

I could see the confused look on his face out of the corner of my eye and it took all my power to not laugh real hard. He was looking from the remote in his hand to the TV and back. Finally he looked over at me and said, 'stop doing that' while laughing.

Ahhhh good times, good times.

6 comments:

lioux said...

awesome.

*smile*

Angel said...

Even with your stuff, you comment for me. Sweet you are. (yoda moment.)

lioux said...

[I Know].

*finger in coffee*

I'm sooo goofing off all day.

And our boss still isn't here yet.

Angel said...

Ahhh....swollen head moment. *wink*

Don't blame you. When I had lined up a new job at Architectural firm #2 I felt so free at Architectural firm #1, I did what I wanted. I even had 1-1/2 weeks paid vacation left. I gave my 2 weeks notice and told them I was taking my 1-1/2 weeks paid vacation as part of that. LOL.

Angel said...

That is awesome! I have totally done similar stuff to my hubby. I love fucking with him. :)

Angel said...

Is that you dramamama? Are you trying to mess with MY head? LMAO. Should I repay the favor? *snicker*