Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

*UPDATE* Spooky......Spooky cont.

For those six of you who read my blog (lmao) I'm updating. I got a call from my son's bus driver and found out what happened. Apparently the girls were poking my son. He decided to tell the bus driver by getting out of his seat and walking up to her at the worst possible time. He was in her line of vision and they almost had an accident.

All is well and she knew he was the innocent one. I had a talk with him about waiting until the bus stopped. I know mommy intervening won't always be good for him at school. Can't make him a momma's boy. But now I'm keeping my ears open for this girl (who also kicked him in the back in gym class) to do anything new. I'll address it at the teacher conference and let her know what's going on.



What sucks is that my son has 'liked' this girl since kindergarten. She's the only kid from his kindergarten class that is in his 1st grade class. He told someone in class that he likes her and she found out. Since then she's been horrible to him. I'm a female and I don't know if her picking means she likes him or doesn't. *shakes head*

All I know is that I taught my son not to hit girls and he hasn't. *proud as a peacock*

No comments: