Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

On the upside

My day is finally getting better.

First off, had a fight with hubby last night over something stupid (surprise surprise) and got the silent treatment until this morning when I apologized. I was kidding around, he didn't think so. *sigh*

The last two days have been smuthered in migraine-city.

But....the kids are gone (calm before the storm) and it's silent. I feel like Smeigel...."My precious. Silence."

On the up side, the sun is shining, my migraine has begun to fade and I have more possible baking orders on the horizon. I strive to be optimistic. (psst, Train Wreck. If I've misspelled anything, feel free to point it out. I'll blame it on my headache. LOL. *smile*)

2 comments:

TRAIN WRECK said...

Sorry Angel...It's Smeagol.
AND WE WANTS IT SPELLED RIGHT DON"T WE?

Angel said...

Yes...we wants. We confused it with Speigel catalog but we don't wear clothes, no we don't. We're about to lose our precious...soon, too soon. My precious. *sigh*