Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I need a moment please....

With this blog I've tried to be happy, upbeat and fun. (except for the occassional rant of course.) I don't want to ever be a downer but I have to vent for a moment and move on. Since January I've been having a health issue and I've been putting off a test that my doctor recommended. Why? I didn't think it was something. But the last three months the pain has increased and I've finally made an appointment on the 14th (the earliest the nice woman on the phone said she could get me in.)

At this point it could be nothing or a big something. I'm being optimistic and telling myself it's nothing and I'll be fine. But a little voice (you know, the one that's kept me from making the appointment since January) brings up the possibility for a bad discovery. *sigh*

With everything crazy going on in my life I guess I didn't want to know.

Thanks for letting me vent. I felt I needed a moment to wallow in slight fear and self pity. Okay....moment's over. Time to move on.

~To be continued~

4 comments:

TRAIN WRECK said...

Hope everything turns out well for you Angel.
All of us at DYD and TFTGC wish you the best.
I'm sure it's nothing serious.
Your comments are always welcomed and eagerly anticipated.

Angel said...

Thanks TW and all. I'm sure I'll be fine. Making the appointment scared me a little but all will be fine.

Thanks for letting me interject in your crazy blog world. LOL. I do enjoy it!

lioux said...

[[[Bear Hug]]]

Angel said...

Thanks, Lioux. I needed that. btw....still lovin' "Shimmy".