Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, January 15, 2007

The boy is home...

After Saturday I was worried that my house would be pandamonium. But it hasn't been, it has been delightful. After getting some things done (and I still need to do more) I spent time with my kids, reading books and such. I hope to get more housework done so we can play a few games, like Trouble.

Then my son wanted a snack and I had just made a cake. He got done with that and some hot cocoa (hey no snow doesn't mean it's warm here. LOL) When he got done he said, "I'm so full I'm like a bear in a honey factory." Where does he come up with this stuff?

5 comments:

Sally said...

How cute! I'm glad you're writing all this down, so you'll remember it when he's 16...that way you can embarrass him!

We had some friends over for dinner last night, and their son (turning 6 next month) was laying on the couch playing his Game Boy until the guys headed downstairs to play with the model train. I sat down where he had been, and I said, "Wow, thanks for leaving me the wamr seat, C!" And he goes, "yeah, I farted...hee heee hee!"

I started busting up...he came up with it so quick!

Angel said...

LOL. I reall should print this out month by month and put it in their baby boxes.

And 6 year olds are quick with the retorts. Sometimes a bit too sassy too. grr. My son just said to my daughter, "do you want to see me run around the house naked?"

She said, "yes" and his shirt was off before he heard me say "No!"

They see no harm in streaking at this age. LOL.

Sally said...

Ha! That's great!

LID said...

That Is Great! Think about what the alternatives could've been.

Angel said...

Yeah, funny monkeys like to be 'nakey' (as they used to call it.) As for the alternatives? Hmmm I have seen my son strip in 3 seconds or less so my response was pretty quick. LOL.

And later I saw them in the toy room. No shirts. Pretending to lift weights. They said, "Mommy, we're working out."

Of course! I should have known that. When I work out I don't wear a shirt! LOL, *rolls eyes* j/k.