Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wedding pics.....

My little sister got married at the Outer Banks of North Carolina in September. I just got ahold of the pictures from my sister's wedding. I plan to put more up but these are the first few I'll put up for now.
The first one is of me with my daughter before the wedding (I fixed her hair myself *pat to back* and it turned out nicer than the other flower girl's hair and the other mom's paid over $45 per flower girl to have it styled.)
The second is of me walking down the aisle. I was the matron of honor.
The last one was of me, my little sis (the bride) and my older sister (on the right.)

11 comments:

Terry said...

Wow, you do look like your AV!!

cheex said...

Very pretty!

I love the flowers too..looks like my favorite, gerber daisies.

Anonymous said...

You guys should totally try out for my hit reality television show America's Next Top Model.

Sally said...

Great dresses, great flowers!! You guys all look gorgeous! You can definitely tell you guys are sisters.

TRAIN WRECK said...

You look great Angel. Where on the OBX? We go there
on vacation.

Angel said...

Very nice! What a bunch of hot sisters!

My bridesmaids wore red dresses as well:)

Angel said...

Terry.... awwwwww thanks. I think the av is pretty and so I take that as a compliment.

Cheex... they are Gerbera daisies. My sister paid out the nose to have them shipped in. She HAD to have them.

Tyra.... hey!!! *blush* Thanks.

Sally.... thanks! I even got to pick out which dress I wanted. April (my sister) wanted me (the matron of honor) to have a different dress than the bridesmaids. Same color though. I loved it.

TW.... we usually vacation up in Corolla area but the wedding was in Manteo (the house was on OBX across from Manteo.)

DramaMama.... Thanks! I'll pass it on to my sisters. My older sister's wedding was red. (she's not married anymore but it was still pretty.) Mine was to be a rich magenta but the bride in this pic threw a hissy fit. I changed it... I had an odd color. LOL

LID said...

Thanks for sharing with us A. Looking good! BTW it's much easier to write social commentary than it is erotica... not that I've tried you understand. Thanks!

Angel said...

Long island dad.... I am a sharer and just posted more. I swear it's the last post with pics from the wedding. I swear!

I disagree, I find it easier to write erotica. Not that you've tried? LOL... yeah yeah yeah.

lioux said...

I tried my hand at erotica...

Angel said...

I know, Lioux. Have you gotten that published yet? Hot stuff. Why do I like that pic btw? hee hee.