Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rockin' BIL's


Hubby is the oldest of 8 kids. Yes, 8.


Hubby plays guitar (both electric and acoustic.) He has dreamed of playing in a band, he was in one in high school and recorded an album.


He has 3 younger sisters and 4 younger brothers. The two youngest brothers (21 & 23) have had a band for quite a few years. It's just the two of them and their friend M who plays base. A (who is 21) can play base but in the band he plays the drums, writes their lyrics and he does all the lead vocals. R (who is 23) plays the lead guitar and writes all the music. The call themselves "Margin Art" and play gigs. I would say they are in the same genre as Green Day. I told them I wanted to blog about them and they were cool with it. Above is a picture they drew for their band. The dark haired kid is M and the other two are my BIL's. LOL. It kind of looks like them. *snicker*


Someday I'll paste a video in of them and hubby playing songs in the garage for one party we had a few summers ago.


Anywho.... Here is a link to their 'My space' page. (I just signed up for myspace for the first time. I'm so lost. LOL)

3 comments:

lioux said...

They sound really good.

I have to find and send you the link to the south park program in which you can generate SP characters that look like yourselves or people you know.

I did a Sister Kisser®™©™ one a few months ago and EVERYONE loved it!!

Angel said...

That would be so awesome, Lioux! And thanks for listening. While I'm proud of them and would go see them I find the intentionally nasally tone of voice difficult. I used to sing for many many years in groups and was taught not to sing nassally. They are great though.

lioux said...

South Park Studio