Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas at 'Red Grandmas'

My mom has been referred to my my kids and my nieces as 'red grandma' because she used to drive a red Nissan Pulsar. She liked the name and has used it since. Hubby calls her Skippy (a named coined by my ex-BIL.)

So here is the holidays at Red Grandmas's (aka Skippy)

Here is my smiling, happy, hubby. *smile*

Here is my new BIL (whom I've known for almost 11 years) with my daughter and hubby in the background.
Here is my family. My dad is in the background putting a puppet on the hutch and my mom is in front of him in the tan. My younger sister is in black, reaching. My older sister is in red with her boyfriend, aka: Jabba, across the table. Okay, he doesn't know we call him Jabba. Again, I hope they don't find my blog. LOL

4 comments:

Angel said...

It's nice to see the fam damly!!

Angel said...

Once I get professional photos from the wedding (that I chipped in for the disk) I post a better one of all of us (plus the nieces and minus jabba. He isn't fam damily, thank goodness.)

lioux said...

It looks like you had an awesome day.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun was had by all.