Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Delays aren't always bad

As I mentioned before (when I said I hurt my elbow....owwwieee, it's swollen btw) hubby and I were discussing a stressful financial issue. I actually held him back from leaving to discuss it. He was flustered because he left later than usual. In the end this delay was a good thing. On the drive into town he encounted an accident that happened probably not 10 minutes before his arrival to the interstate being closed. They only close the interstate for fatality accidents. He sat for over an hour before turning around and coming home.

He's working from home until lunch time, when the highway will probably be cleared. As it turns out my delaying him probably kept him from being a part of that accident.

5 comments:

lioux said...

Everything happens for a reason. Totally.

Angel said...

I totally believe in things like that. They do happen for a reason.

Sorry about your elbow! You hurt it that bad that it's swollen? WOW!!

LID said...

Good job with the "ANGEL" powers!

Angel said...

Angel.... I know.... I believe in that stuff too. And it hurts to type, but I will press on. LOL

long island dad.... I have many powers. I choose to use them here and there. *chuckle*

TRAIN WRECK said...

De Lays are good but I prefer de Wise.