Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Productivity

I have a 'to do' list.

It's staring me in the face.

I have a sore throat. It hurts when I swallow.

So what is my objective? To get off my a*s after typing this and get the 'to do's' done BEFORE lunch time. Then I have the afternoon to nurse myself to good health, right? Yeah LOL right.

But as inspiration, the powers that be just made the sun break through the clouds we've seen for who knows how long and it's beautiful. I will grab the boost the sunshine has given me and run with it. Will I be productive? Stay tuned...............lol.

5 comments:

lioux said...

Oh man. It's totally gloomy outside here.

LID said...

Sorry to hear you're still "under the weather" (pun intended). Feel better and rest up!

Anonymous said...

Sunny here too. I hope you feel better very quickly. I still feel lethargic so I am not sure how productive i will be, besides i think it is way over rated

Angel said...

Lioux, The sun is playing hide and go seek now. It's still better than pure clouds like the past 3 days. I'll take it.

long island dad, funny pun. Thanks for the well wishes.

Finished last...thanks. I hope you feel better finally and your mouth is healed. Nothing more bothersome than mouth pain. Also, I'm trying the healing power of positive thinking (Yeah, I'll get better. I'm not REALLY going to get sick. See? I'm sure it will work. LOL) It might be overrated but I kicked productivity in the arse! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Just keep thinking those good thoughts and productivity needed a good arse kicking.