Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Roller coaster ride...


This weekend had its ups and downs, it's twists and turns. They were all things that can be managed, as always, but made it one that you can say "yeah I had fun" and "Yeah it was tough."


We started with dinner out Friday night and a pitcher of margaritas, which hubby and I found out that we are light-weights with those. I was, apparently, quite funny (according to hubby.) The evening found some friction between hubby and I which continued Saturday. It got to the point when I had to avoid him. *sigh* Then we left to sign up my son for baseball before joining my parents for dinner and some games. THAT lifted my spirits. My son had a blast and I know I had fun. I think it helped hubby to chill out.


Sunday morning my son woke up complaining about his throat. Then he spiked a 101.4 fever and laid around all day, poor thing. So if he has a fever tomorrow he won't be going to school. My daughter got mouthy but on the bright side she picked up her toys quite well so that's good.


So you see, up, down, up, down, up, down. I'm a bit nauscious. *chuckle*

4 comments:

Working Gal said...

I completely understand - we had the same weekend - only toss in a little potty training! Hope you have a great week!

Angel said...

ahhhhh I remember those days. Finally getting out of diapers... priceless.

My daughter has finally mastered not wetting the bed at night and we are so excited.

I hope you have a great week as well! Don't work too hard! *giggle*

Anonymous said...

Our weekend was pretty much all downhill. Drama reigns supreme right now at our house :( I do hope your son feels better real quick.

Angel said...

Sorry FL..... I can have a talk with Drama if you want and have her leave you alone. Seriously though, sorry. I hope it gets better.