Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

He does...

My son does have strep throat. 15 minute drive, 10 minute wait in the lobby, 10 minutes of waiting in the room and he has strep. Then a drive to the grocery store to drop the prescription off and a 20 minute shopping wait and back to pick my daughter up at my parents. I'm glad to be home. I'm chilled and getting ready for some homemade beef veggie soup! Yum!

Thanks for all the well wishes for him. He'll be better soon. Only time will tell if my daughter gets it. *fingers crossed*

5 comments:

lioux said...

Awww. I hope he feels better soon.

Angel said...

He is eating a kid cuisine and sprite, he's home from school... he's a happy camper. Thanks bud. He is going to take his meds here in a second.

LID said...

Get well wishes!!!! *fingers crossed* for the girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry top hear about the diagnosis but it's nice to live in the era of antibiotics. Hope all is better soon. And BTW that soup sounds pretty good. sen some this way anytime.

Angel said...

I sure hope he gets over this fast and that your daughter can avoid it. Poor kids.