Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

New movie added...


To my Quotable comedies list. "Talladega Nights" was watched in my home late late last night and it was funny (and not just due to exhusted delerium. hee hee.)


Long Island Dad reminded me of some of the funny quotes and so I felt compelled (see what you did Long Island Dad?) to make a special post announcing that the movie has been added to my list. You all know you wait with baited breath for an addition to my list. *rolls eyes*


So "Talladega Nights" is officially added to my list. Here are some funny memorable quotes, which is what makes it a 'Quotable Comedy'. (And I'm not trying to spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it. *cough* Lioux.)


10 Quotes from the movie:


1. Cal Naughton, Jr.: Shake and bake!

Jean Girard: Is that a catchphrase or epilepsy?


2. Jean Girard: Hakuna Matata, bitches


3. Ricky Bobby: You say you're French?

Jean Girard: Oui. [sounds like 'We']

Ricky Bobby: We? No, we are not French. We're American, because you're in America, okay? Greatest country on the planet

Jean Girard: Well, what have you given the world apart from George Bush, Cheerios, and the ThighMaster?

Ricky Bobby: Chinese food?

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Chinese food.

Jean Girard: That's from China.

Ricky Bobby: Pizza.

Jean Girard: Italy.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Chimichanga.

Jean Girard: Mexican.

Ricky Bobby: Really, smarty-pants? What did French land give us?

Jean Girard: We invented democracy, existentialism, and Ménage à trois.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Those are three pretty good things.


Cal Naughton, Jr.: That last one's pretty cool


4. Ricky Bobby: Well, Let me give you a saying from Colonel Sanders. I am too drunk to taste this chicken


5. Ricky Bobby: Where are you, Pepe Le Bitch?


6. Ricky Bobby: From now on, it's Magic Man and El Diablo.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: What does El Diablo mean?

Ricky Bobby: It's like Spanish for like a fighting chicken.


7. Ricky Bobby: If you ain't first, you're last.


8. Ricky Bobby: You can't have two number ones.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah, 'cause that would be eleven.


9. Ricky Bobby: Holding hands with a man makes me terribly uncomfortable.

Jean Girard: It's a sign of affection in many countries.

Ricky Bobby: Well, not here.

Jean Girard: It is not sexual in any way. My erection has nothing to do with you.


10. Jean Girard: Now it is time for the matador to dance with the blind shoe-maker!


For other quotes check out this link to "Talladega Nights quotes"

2 comments:

LID said...

Glad I could help LOL! Thanks for the plug ;) "Magic Man...now ya see me...now ya don't!" LMAO!

Angel said...

No problem. I must give credit where credit is due. Plus maybe it will help you with your merchandising. (I found that idea amazing. Got me to thinking about Angel's Cloud stuff. LOL

Actually a few weeks ago I had ideas for merchandising for my bakery business. I'd put my business name up but I want to get it copyrighted first. LOL)

Lastly, have you gotten any contributers to you blog through Amazon? That too is intriguing.