Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Rough night..

Last night I woke up to horrible abdominal pain and suffered all night with a heating pad plastered to me. (Rachel Emma, I thought of you and how you are always hurting and my heart went out to you even more. I said a prayer for you again.) I don't know if I have an illness or something else. It could be from all the shoveling.

Hubby got home around 9pm and we both sat like bumps on logs after the week we've had. He's still in bed and I'm up with my early riser daughter who likes to open my eyelids until I'm awake.

Jimmy Neutron is on and I can't tell you how much I long for adult news. LOL. When the boys wake we'll do breakfast and plan our day which will involve some sled riding.

6 comments:

Rachel Emma said...

I hope your stomach pain gets better today, i certainly know how horrible and painful stomach pain can be.

Take Care,
Rachel Emma

Angel said...

Thank you Rachel Emma, I'll be fine. It did really make me think about you and truly wish nothing for you but days where you feel better and finally leave the pain behind. My heart goes out to you! Always in my thoughts and prayers.

[[[hugs]]]

Angel

LID said...

Sleigh riding... what fun can I come?

Angel said...

We had a blast long island dad. Sledding...snowman building, fort building (with brick forms for such an ocassion) and a fun snowball battle.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. we got some flakes but not near enough for sledding:(

Angel said...

FL... I am, thanks for the well wishes. Sorry you didn't get enough snow. Ours melted quite a bit yesterday but today we got a few more inches and went sledding again. I wish we could send you some to join in the fun. We are expecting more tonight and this week.