Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Still going

We are still getting snow, about another inch or two and the roads were a bit slippery, according to my mom but look better now. But all my shoveling today was wasted. Argh! My arms are so sore I'm not going back out there until I have to (like tomorrow or if hubby gets home to help.)

The back deck has over 6" that I need to clear off but haven't gotten too before my arms give out or I'm too cold.

And if my sister sends another pic of the beach she is living by I'll scream! Thanks Apes.... You can have your nice and sunny 80's in January.... tell me how you like the humidity in July!!

9 comments:

lioux said...

I would give anything to be lying on a beach somewhere basking in the sun.

Damn.

LID said...

My parents live in Palm Harbor, near Clearwater and St. Pete, I was down there in October and it was still in the 90's with 80 degree dew points. They can keep it! Looks nice in pictures though!

No treadmill tonight?

lioux said...

Have a great weekend, Angel!

Anonymous said...

I want snow!!!!!!

Angel said...

Lioux...The beach is nice but so is sledding, which I plan to do tomorrow!

Have a great weekend too...

Long island dad... yes... hate humidity and they are in Tampa. I'm waiting to hear about it. lol

Finished last.... wish I chould share it bud!

Terry said...

FL is starting to sound like me..I did get two inches last week in Mass.

LID said...

Yeah, if they're anything like my 'rents after a couple of years they'll be sayin' "It's not so bad, your body gets used to it!" BS I say! Christmas Trees mixed with Palm Trees is just wrong, wrong, wrong!!!! Santa in swim trunks is an image I can live without!

P.S. Thanks for the comment on "Pens..." It's something I had to write.

LID said...

Sorry, the P.S. was for Drama Mama, y'know the "other" Angel.

Angel said...

Terry... we have a bunch to spare here. I'll post a pic tomorrow maybe. Erie Pa supposedly got 12" today but that's uncomfirmed.

Long island dad... i agree. Swimming trunks and santa legs... *shiver*

And Angel confusion for you bud? We are tag teaming you and causing you to see double. LOL