Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Some more pictures and the REAL cuties....

I promise this will be the last post about the wedding. I'm sure it's far more interesting to me....lol. So there will be a bunch of pics here to peruse. I am just so excited to finally have the disk that I bought so bear with me. Hee hee. I couldn't get them in the order I wanted (curses the small compose window!!)

My sister with all of her nieces. Far left is the grooms niece in the front (yes the little one) is my daugther, on the other side of the bride are my older sister's girls: is in theback and is in the front

Left to right: My hubby, the Groom and his Turkish friend. In front, my son Monkey #2

From left to right (back) Groom's sister, Brides friend, the grooms other sister, the bride (and my sister me (aka Angel), my older sister. (front left to right): My daughter, my niece, my other niece

The bride and groom


My family (added to the crew previously listed is my 90 year old grandfather, my mom and my dad

My children were extremely well behaved and even danced like little maniacs. Sadly they didn't make it through the whole reception and we had to leave at 11pm with my daughter asleep in her daddy's arms. (there is video of that I think.) Now we wait to see the video. I hope I don't sound horrible giving my speech. My sister and I both cried. *sniffle*

*Note #1: to those of you who haven't poured over my whole blog (what up with that? I don't write that much *sarcasm*) I set the bride and groom up on a blind date (I worked with the groom way back when.)

* Note #2: These photos were taken BEFORE my husband used the ocean floor to cheese grate his face. Many months and large physical therapy bills later and he is doing better.

5 comments:

lioux said...

Looks like it was a beautiful event!

FYI...Sarah is the name of my six string acoustic guitar, which I use mainly for songwriting.

LID said...

Great Pics, Thanks again for sharing... I know, I know, you're a sharer! Though your boy looks great, it looks like he's contemplating his next move, perhaps outta those clothes or onto the food! I've seen that look before. LOL

Angel said...

It was, Lioux, thanks!

Ahhhh a very nice name indeed. She must be a beautiful guitar. *wink*

long island dad.... it's the last post with pics from the wedding, I swear!

And yes, I'm a sharer. I did grow up watching Sesame Street you know. ;D

I can see what you're saying about my son. He danced his butt off but I do think he was wondering, when can I get some of those cookies mommy made. LOL

Angel said...

Wonderful pictures! You have a beautiful family!

And this may sound odd, but your daughter resembles some of my pics at that age:) I was cute way back then at least. LOL!

Angel said...

Thanks DramaMama... then she takes more after you then I thought (she's quite the drama queen. *giggle*)