Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Little social butterfly

Yesterday when picking my daughter up from preschool I got to talk to a mom I had never talked to before. Her son apparently talks about my daughter a lot. This isn't the first time I've heard that. There are twin boys whose mom told me that. My daughter is a little social butterfly. She hasn't met a child she didn't instantly like or talk to. She walks up to girls in dresses and tells them how pretty they look. With boys she walks up and says whatever pops in her minds right at that moment.

No one is off limits to her. When I take her to school she kisses me and is off. I wave bye and smile. I hope no one crushes that amazing ray of sunshine that is my daughter.

7 comments:

LID said...

As the father of a 12 year old "woman", in middle school, who has entered puberty, a shotgun is my solace... and I only fish!

lioux said...

Awww, she sounds awesome.

Mike said...

Sounds like The Talker. He never met a stranger.

Mike said...

By the way, I added a link to your blog over on AHD. I thought I added several the other day, but they were not showing up on my blogroll. Must have just dreamt it.

Angel said...

I bet the talker would have a blast with my little peanut. I bet they'd talk each other little ears off. *chuckle*

Awwwww awesome! I'll have to check it out and add you to my link list! Thanks!!

Angel said...

You have a beautiful little girl, don't you... beautiful in and out. That is wonderful.

Angel said...

Thanks drama... I just hope school kids don't taint that.... Kids can be mean. My son is finding that out.