Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New song that tickles my fancy

So I took down the fake tree in my family room today along with some other decorations. During the removal of the millions of ornaments I had an mp3 player strapped to my arm (my first one ever) on a local radio station (because I haven't take the time to sit down and learn how to rip mp3's onto it.)

A song came on that made me dance through every beat of it. I wrote down the name of it so I could research it and I just found the band.

Finger Eleven is the band's name and "Paralyzer" is the name of the song. Click on either the band name, the song name or the link below and it takes you right to a site to listen to the song. I'm digging the song totally! My new fav.

http://www.fingereleven.com/

No comments: